February 15, 2009

Moonta Bay - June Long Weekend



Hi everyone,

Yes it's me, back as secretary of the Club, with the dreaded purple font to boot!!

Firstly, I would like to welcome two new members to the club, Barbara Helps and Bill O'Neil both joined up at last week's first comp of the year. I hope you both enjoy all we have to offer.

Down to business. I have attached a flier that I made up for the June long-weekend. At this stage we would like an expression of interest on who would like to go. I should remind everyone that we always have a great time away.
I would also stress that being a long weekend, that you should get in early if you want to book at the Moonta Bay Caravan Park.

Can you let me know ASAP how many of you are interested in going along? Ta.

Heather
Secretary
Para Camera Club

Download: June Long Weekend Flier
Link to: Moonta Bay Caravan Park

No comments:

Post a Comment